Free Webinar Replay: Fast Minds
Managing time, tasks, and relationships when you have adult ADHD.
Dr. Surman and Dr. Bilkey describe the organization and time-management strategies that work best for ADDers, explain how to drop negative thinking patterns, and more to help adults with "fast minds" start thriving.
In this audio and slide presentation, Dr. Craig Surman and Dr. Tim Bilkey discuss:
- Learning organization and time management habits that work best for you
- Dropping negative thinking patterns that waste your mental energy
- Making the most of medical and non-medical resources to manage your symptoms
Meet the experts:
Dr. Craig Surman is assistant professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and the scientific coordinator of the Adult ADHD Research Program at Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Tim Bilkey is the founder of the Bilkey ADHD Clinic for Women in Toronto and the developer of FAST MINDS, an accredited ADHD education program for physicians. Dr. Surman and Dr. Bilkey co-authored FAST MINDS: How To Thrive If You Have ADHD (Or Think You Might).
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about managing adult ADHD