ADHD Experts Podcast Episode: Love, Marriage, and ADHD
Improving Communication and Finding Balance in Your Relationship
Marriage consultant Melissa Orlov offers relationship-saving advice on communicating clearly and fighting productively, allocating household duties, helping a partner who denies ADHD, and more.
Melissa Orlov has been writing and speaking about how ADHD affects relationships since 2007, and researching it since 2005. She is the author of The ADHD Effect on Marriage, which was awarded "Best Psychological Book of 2010" by ForeWord Reviews. Melissa Orlov is a regular columnist in ADDitude magazine and contributor to ADDitudeMag.com.
In her ADHD Experts Podcast episode, Melissa Orlov addresses your questions about:
Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Melissa Orlov's podcast episode and links to her top relationship articles
- Understanding your partner's ADHD and how it affects his/her motivation
- How to communicate and fight with your ADHD partner
- Tips on helping your partner when s/he denies ADHD
- Knowing when it's time to seek professional help
- Strategies to allocate chores based on strengths and weaknesses
Listen to the free podcast episode, Love, Marriage, and ADHD, and download the slides.
Plus receive our FREE e-newsletter about adult ADHD