ADHD Webcast: How to Explain ADHD to Others with Michele Novotni, Ph.D.
This ADHD Awareness Month, Michele Novotni, Ph.D., answers all of your questions about explaining ADHD to family, friends, teachers, and colleagues in the first of five ADHD Basics webcasts.
Dr. Michele Novotni is an internationally recognized expert in the field of ADHD. She is the former president and CEO of the national Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA), and author of Adult AD/HD and What Does Everybody Else Know That I Don't? Dr. Michele Novotni is a contributor to ADDitude Magazine and ADDitudeMag.com.
In her Explaining ADHD to Others webcast, Dr. Michele Novotni addresses your questions about...
- How you can promote ADHD awareness in your community
- Language you can use to give a medically accurate picture of ADHD to family, friends, etc.
- Strategies for knowing how and when to talk about ADHD in various settings, such as at your child's school or in your work place
- Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Dr. Michele Novotni's webcast and links to top understanding ADHD articles
Read what people are saying about Dr. Michele Novotni's webcast...
- "Dr. Novotni is a very engaging speaker and her call to action was inspiring! Thank you."
- "Thank you for the great webcast. I took a lot of great information away from today's presentation. I'm definitley going to look into purchasing one or more of the books by the presenter. She was outstanding! Please continue to offer such wonderful webcasts and resources! Thank you again!"
- "This was an excellent presentation, filled with valuable information to raise awareness about ADHD. I relish Dr. Novotni's point of view. Thank you for all your consistent efforts for the ADHD community."
Listen to the free recording of Dr. Michele Novotni's Explaining ADHD to Others webcast and view the free webcast slides.
Plus receive our FREE newsletter about treating ADHD