ADHD Webinar: How to Stop School Stress
Kirk Martin answers all of your questions about your ADHD child's stress points at school and ways to improve focus, social skills, and daily routines.
Kirk Martin, founder of celebratecalm.com, has helped more than 300,000 parents and teachers tackle the most challenging issues -- defiance, disrespect, bullying, sibling fights -- with specific, concrete strategies that work in everyday situations. Martin has worked with 1,500 children with ADHD over 10 years. His strategies will help stop meltdowns, tantrums, power struggles, and yelling. He can be reached at kirk@CelebrateCalm.com.
In his Stop School Stress Webinar, Kirk Martin addresses your questions about...
- How to handle morning frenzy and after-school fatigue
- Partnering with teachers to get them to understand and help your child
- Overcoming focus challenges in the classroom
- Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Kirk Martin's Webinar!
Read what people are saying about Kirk Martin's Webinar...
- "This was EXCELLENT! I am so amazed by and grateful for Kirk Martin's presentation. It was very specific—he provided concrete examples that give us parents the language to use when addressing the issues our ADHD kids face. Thank you!"
- "Kirk Martin provided great tips in his webinar. We will be trying several of his ideas and tools at home with our kids. Thank you for reminding us that it is a gift to have a unique child!"
- "Please have Kirk Martin again! He always gives the most practical tips. I feel like he actually understands us as parents and REALLY gets our kids. I wish this webinar had lasted for two or three more hours!"
Listen to the free recording of Kirk Martin's Stop School Stress Webinar and download the free Webinar slides.
Plus receive our FREE newsletter about ADHD at school