ADHD Webinar: Practical Strategies for Getting Homework Done with Michele Borba, Ed.D.
Michele Borba, Ed.D., answers all of your questions about how to address the homework challenges ADHD kids face.
Michele Borba, Ed.D., is an internationally recognized expert and author on child, teen, parent and personal development. She received a Doctorate in Educational Psychology and Counseling from the University of San Francisco, an M.A. in Learning Disabilities and a B.A. from the University of Santa Clara and a Life Teaching Credential from San Jose State University. Ms. Borba is a former classroom teacher who has worked with children with learning, physical, behavioral and emotional disabilities and in a private practice for troubled youth. Her work aims to help strengthen children’s character and resilience, build strong families and create compassionate and just school cultures.
In her Practical Strategies for Getting Homework Done Webinar, Michele Borba, Ed.D., addresses your questions about...
- How to make homework less of a battle
- Helping your child stay organized
- Teaming up with your child’s teachers for a better school experience
- Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Michele Borba's Webinar!
Read what people are saying about Michele Borba's Webinar...
- "I would love to listen to more of Michele Borba -- she had so many useful suggestions! I am looking forward to replaying her webinar because I couldn't take notes fast enough. Thank you!"
- "This is one of the best webinars I have attended! Michele Borba was concise and to-the-point. She offered direct responses to participants' questions."
- "Michele Borba presented many fresh ideas, showed a compassionate spirit, used the time efficiently, and provided a wonderful web site with additional information. Thank you for this excellent presentation!"
Listen to the free recording of Michele Borba's Practical Strategies for Getting Homework Done Webinar and download the free Webinar slides.
Plus receive our FREE newsletter about ADHD at school