Free Webinar Replay: Raise Your Child's Social IQ
Tips to help ADHD kids make and keep friends
Learn how to address your ADHD child's social challenges. Social skills therapist Cathi Cohen shares practical tips for teaching social cues, including how to read body language, convey feelings, face bullies, and more.
In this audio and slide presentation, Cathi Cohen, LCSW, discusses:
- Practical tips for addressing social challenges in ADHD children
- How to improve your child's ability to read social cues and body language
- Ways to help your child convey his or her own feelings appropriately and accurately to others
- Your role as parents in developing positive social behaviors in your ADHD children
- How to help your child build relationships with peers
Meet the expert:
Cathi Cohen, LCSW, has worked with children, adolescents, and adults in a clinical setting since 1984. Recognizing the power of treating relationship problems through group therapy, Cathi Cohen created the Stepping Stones Social Skills Group Therapy Program in 1990. She is the author of Raise Your Child's Social IQ: Stepping Stones to People Skills for Kids, and several other books, and has become a leading expert in the field of social skills training with children. Learn more about Cathi Cohen at www.insteppc.com. Cathi Cohen is a contributor to ADDitude magazine and ADDitudeMag.com.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about parenting ADHD children
What listeners are saying:
"Thank you SO much for this. I look forward to applying what I learned from Cathi Cohen to my ADHD son."
"This webinar was filled with great and useful information for parents looking to help their kids make friends."
"Cathi Cohen offered practical information for kids facing bullying at school. This is a big issue for my ADHD child, and I was glad to get my questions answered."