Free Webinar Replay: Put Your ADHD Teen in the Lead
How to stop managing and start supporting your ADHD teen.
Parents of ADHD teens must eventually take a step back to encourage them to develop independence. Jodi Sleeper-Triplett explains how to become your child's coach, modeling healthy behaviors and life skills.
In this audio and slide presentation, Jodi Sleeper-Triplett discusses:
- Tips for communicating with your ADHD teen
- Understanding your teen's learning style
- How to model healthy behaviors for your ADHD teen
- The benefits of hiring a tutor or coach to help your ADHD teen
- How to encourage your teen to study and develop a good work ethic
Meet the expert:
Jodi Sleeper-Triplett is president of JST Coaching, focused on ADHD youth coaching. She is co-founder of the Institute for the Advancement of ADHD Coaching and the author of Empowering Youth with ADHD.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about parenting ADHD kids