ADHD Experts Podcast Episode: Put Your ADHD Teen in the Lead
How to Stop Managing and Start Supporting
Parents of ADHD teens must eventually take a step back to encourage them to develop independence. Jodi Sleeper-Triplett explains how to become your child's coach, modeling healthy behaviors and life skills.
Jodi Sleeper-Triplett is president of JST Coaching, focused on ADHD youth coaching. She is co-founder of the Institute for the Advancement of ADHD Coaching and the author of Empowering Youth with ADHD. Jodi Sleeper-Triplett is a regular contributor to ADDitude magazine and ADDitudeMag.com.
In her ADHD Experts Podcast episode, Jodi Sleeper-Triplett addresses your questions about:
- Tips for communicating with your ADHD teen
- Understanding your teen's learning style
- How to model healthy behaviors for your ADHD teen
- The benefits of hiring a tutor or coach to help your ADHD teen
- How to encourage your teen to study and develop a good work ethic
Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Jodi Sleeper-Triplett's episode
Listen to the free podcast episode, Put Your ADHD Teen in the Lead: How to Stop Managing and Start Supporting, and download the slides.
Plus receive our FREE e-newsletter about ADHD parentingl