Free Webinar Replay: What to Treat First?
How to manage your ADHD when it's accompanied by depression, anxiety, or another comorbid condition.
ADHD is frequently accompanied by one or more comorbid conditions, such as depression, anxiety, learning disabilities, or ODD. Dr. Larry B. Silver explains what to look for, and how to treat dual diagnoses.
Play the webinar and slide presentation of What to Treat First?, plus get more information from ADDitude.
Replay This Free Webinar
In this audio and slide presentation, Larry Silver, M.D., discusses:
- What to treat first: ADHD or comorbid conditions?
- Best treatments for depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and other comorbid conditions
- How comorbidities like ODD and learning disabilities affect school-aged children and adults
Meet the expert:
Larry Silver, M.D., is the author of Dr. Larry Silver's Advice to Parents on AD/HD and The Misunderstood Child: Understanding and Coping with Your Child's Learning Disabilities. He is on the medical advisory board to ADDitude magazine and a clinical professor of psychiatry at Georgetown Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about treating ADHD
INSTANT ACCESS! Play the webinar and slide presentation of What to Treat First?, plus get more information from ADDitude.