ADHD Webinar: Secrets of the ADHD Brain with William Dodson, M.D.
William Dodson, M.D., answers all of your questions about how the ADHD brain works.
William Dodson, M.D., is a board-certified adult psychiatrist who has specialized in adults with ADHD for the last 23 years. He has written on how the basic research on ADHD can be applied to everyday clinical practice. His upcoming book is titled, What You Wished Your Doctor Knew About ADHD.
In his Secrets of the ADHD Brain Webinar, Dr. Dodson addresses the topics of...
- Understanding how the ADHD nervous system operates
- How you can build on your strengths to function at remarkable levels
- How to get engaged in a task an ADHDer finds boring
- Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Dr. Dodson's Webinar and links to the top ADHD resources
Read what people are saying about Dr. Dodson's Webinar...
- "It is so refreshing to learn that what I have struggled with my whole life is not something inherently wrong with me, but rather characteristics of a disorder. Thank you, Dr. Dodson!"
- "I'm still trying to wrap my brain around how much I learned from this webinar. Dr. Dodson really understands ADHD in a way that most other clinicians, and most other experts, just don't get. His view is balanced between treating the disorder and celebrating the uniqueness of ADHD gifts. I appreciate his study of the ADHD nervous system and look forward to more information from him. Thank you so much!"
- "Dr. Dodson was phenomenal! I could listen to a 1,000 more minutes!"
Listen to the free recording of Dr. Dodson's Secrets of the ADHD Brain Webinar and download the free Webinar slides.
Plus receive our FREE newsletter about diagnosing and treating ADHD