ADHD Webinar: Defeat Distractions at Home and at Work with Geraldine Markel, Ph.D.
Geraldine Markel, Ph.D., answers all of your questions about managing external and internal interruptions at home and at work.
Geraldine Markel, Ph.D., is an educational psychologist and principal of Managing Your Mind coaching and seminars. As a coach for adults and adolescents with ADHD, she provides strategies to enhance productivity and decrease stress. Geri served as a faculty member in the School of Education, at the University of Michigan. Her most recent book is Actions Against Distractions: Managing Your Scattered, Disorganized and Forgetful Mind. A previous book, Defeating the 8 Demons of Distraction, was a USA Book News, Best Books Award Finalist.
In her Defeat Distractions at Home and at Work Webinar, Geraldine Marke, Ph.D., addresses the topics of...
- Strategies to limit distractions
- Learning to enjoy greater productivity
- Keeping work and life commitments
- Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Dr. Markel's Webinar and links to the top ADHD and time management resources
Read what people are saying about Dr. Markel's Webinar...
- "This was very informative with excellent strategies I could put into use right away. Thank you so much!"
- "Gerladine Markel was well-informed, and provided good information and tips. I left with a positive feeling that I can be a high performer with ADHD. I am looking forward to the next webinar."
- "Dr. Markel gave very concrete suggestions for visual methods to combat distractions. I am anxious to implement some of them."
Listen to the free recording of Dr. Markel's Defeat Distractions Webinar and download the free Webinar slides.
Plus receive our FREE newsletter about managing adult ADHD