Free Webinar Replay: The College Transition
How to prepare your ADHD/LD teen for success in life.
Is your teen ready to manage his time, secure accommodations, renew his ADHD medication...do his laundry? Theresa Maitland, Ph.D., explains how to prepare your young adult ADDer.
In this audio and slide presentation, Theresa E. Laurie Maitland, Ph.D., discusses:
- Teaching your teen how to manage his time at college
- Helping your teen develop a new set of study skills for college
- How your teen can take the reins of accommodations and services
Meet the expert:
Theresa E. Laurie Maitland, Ph.D., is currently the coordinator of the Academic Success Program for Students with LD/ADHD: A Learning Center Program at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She co-authored Coaching College Students with ADHD with Dr. Patricia Quinn and Nancy Ratey. She and Patricia Quinn published two books on the subject of the transition to college: Ready for Take-Off: Preparing Teens with ADHD and LD for College and On Your Own: A College Readiness Guide for Teens with ADHD/LD.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about managing ADHD at school