Free Webinar Replay: 'You're Not Lazy, Stupid, or Crazy!'
Managing stress and negative self-talk for ADHD adults.
Practical advice for ADHD adults to defuse negative self-talk, and make good decisions when emotions throw you off course. Repeat after us... "I AM worth it!"
In this audio and slide presentation, Peggy Ramundo discusses:
- Shutting down overwhelm before it shuts you down
- Finding out how to defuse negative self-talk and to move forward
- Learning to make proactive choices when you feel frustrated or emotions throw you off course
Meet the expert:
Peggy Ramundo, B.S., A.C.T., SCAC, is the author of the best-selling book, You Mean I’m Not Lazy, Stupid, or Crazy?!, co-authored with friend and colleague, Kate Kelly, deceased in September 2012. It is currently in its second edition and will be published in China in 2014. Peggy is also the co-author of The ADDed Dimension and has written numerous articles about ADD in adults. Currently, she is a senior certified ADD Coach working with the coaching group, ADDed Dimension Coaching in Cincinnati.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about managing adult ADHD
What listeners are saying:
"Peggy Ramundo is fabulous! She is simply a wealth of knowledge and is so easy to understand! Thank you!"
"The practical ideas to combat the anxiety and negative self-talk as a result of ADHD were superb!"
"Thank you for a great podcast packed-full of great information, resources, and solutions to many of my ADHD questions."