Free Webinar Replay: Executive Function and Attention Deficits
School accommodations that work for children with ADHD.
Education and mental health specialist Chris Zeigler Dendy explains how to work with your child's school as well as the specific accommodations that will help your ADHD child with executive function deficits succeed academically.
In this audio and slide presentation, Chris Dendy, M.S., discusses:
- Why ADHD kids struggle academically
- Strategies for working with teachers to help your child excel in school
- How to make sure your child's medication levels are optimal for learning
- Understanding the impact of executive function deficits on academic performance
Meet the expert:
Chris Dendy, M.S., is a former educator, school psychologist, and mental health professional with 40 years of experience. Chris was inducted into CHADD's Hall of Fame for her outstanding contributions to the field in 2006. Dendy is the author of Teenagers with ADD & ADHD and Teaching Teens with ADD, ADHD, & Executive Function Deficits. Dendy, along with her son, Alex, created a popular DVD titled Real Life ADHD! A DVD Survival Guide for Children and Teens.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Resources mentioned during the presentation
- Free newsletter updates about managing ADHD at school