Free Webinar Replay: The Calm Parent
How to keep your cool when your ADHD child acts up.
Parents of ADHD children with challenging behavior may be locked in a cycle of defiance, disrespect, bullying, sibling fights, meltdowns, and power struggles. Kirk Martin, founder of Celebrate Calm, explains how to stop that cycle.
Play the webinar and slide presentation of The Calm Parent, plus get more information from ADDitude.
Replay This Free Webinar
In this audio and slide presentation, Kirk Martin discusses:
- How parents can step back and control their emotions before addressing their kid's behavior
- Strategies for providing structure and rules when working with your child on his or her behavior
- Developing actions instead of words to help your child when s/he misbehaves
- Productive ways to improve the morning routine for younger and older children
- How to use praise to help improve your child's behavior
Meet the expert:
Kirk Martin, founder of celebratecalm.com, has helped more than 300,000 parents and teachers tackle the most challenging behavior issues -- defiance, disrespect, bullying, sibling fights -- with specific, concrete strategies that work in everday situations. Martin has worked with 1,500 children with ADHD over 10 years. His strategies will help stop meltdowns, tantrums, power struggles, and yelling.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about parenting ADHD children
What listeners are saying:
"Thank you for the wonderful tips and great insight in addressing behavioral challenges in ADHD kids. Kirk provided us parents with excellent language to use with our kids during the stressful times when we're more prone to yell!"
"Kirk Martin's suggestions are interesting, creative, doable, and full of possibility. Thank you, Kirk, for your generosity in offering us your unbeatable tips!"
"What an informative and helpful webinar! The specific techniques for parents that Kirk provided were gold! I'm definitely going to share this with my spouse!"
INSTANT ACCESS! Play the webinar and slide presentation of The Calm Parent, plus get more information from ADDitude.