Free Webinar Replay: Alternative Therapies
Non-medical interventions to manage ADHD symptoms.
Would you like to reduce your dose or do away with ADHD meds? Learn about effective nutrition for ADHD and minerals and supplements that can help manage symptoms from Dr. Sandy Newmark, author of ADHD Without Drugs: A Guide to Natural Care of Children with ADHD.
In this audio and slide presentation, Dr. Sandy Newmark discusses:
- Strategies for developing an integrative treatment program
- How and why nutrition and diet can help manage ADHD symptoms in children and adults
- How the elimination diet works in treating ADHD symptoms
- Important minerals to consider when addressing symptoms of attention deficit
- What home computer programs can help in managing ADHD symptoms
Meet the expert:
Dr. Sandy Newmark is the founder of the Center for Pediatric Integrative Medicine in San Francisco and author of ADHD Without Drugs: A Guide to Natural Care of Children with ADHD. He is head of the Pediatric Integrative Neurodevelopment Clinic at the Osher Center for Integrative Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about treating ADHD