Free Webinar Replay: ADHD Medications
How to minimize side effects and use meds effectively
Learn all about choosing ADHD medications, minimizing side effects, fine-tuning treatment, and much more from board-certified psychiatrist Dr. William Dodson.
In this audio and slide presentation, Dr. Dodson discusses:
- The many ADHD medication options, and how they work
- Choosing ADHD brand-name medications versus generic ADHD medications
- Strategies for selecting the right ADHD medication and fine-tuning that ADHD medication for you and/or your ADHD child
- Whether ADHD medication side effects can cause tics and/or aggression
Meet the expert:
Dr. Dodson is a board-certified adult psychiatrist who has specialized in adults with ADHD for over 23 years. He is a Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association and was the 2006 recipient of the Maxwell J. Schleifer Distinguished National Service Award for his work with people with disabilities. His upcoming book is titled, What You Wished Your Doctor Knew About ADHD. For more information, visit www.dodsonadhdcenter.com.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about treating ADHD