ADHD Experts Podcast Episode: ADHD Medications
Minimizing Side Effects and Using Meds Effectively
Learn all about choosing ADHD medications, minimizing side effects, fine-tuning treatment, and much more from board-certified psychiatrist Dr. William Dodson.
Dr. Dodson is a board-certified psychiatrist who has specialized in adults with ADHD for the last 22 years. A former faculty member at Georgetown University and University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Dr. Dodson is a Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association and member of ADDitude's Medical Advisory Board. Dr. Dodson is a regular columnist in ADDitude magazine and contributor to ADDitudeMag.com.
In his ADHD Experts Podcast episode, Dr. Dodson addresses your questions about:
- What the different ADHD medications are and how they work
- General notions about ADHD medications in the medical community and in families
- Choosing ADHD brand-name medications versus generic ADHD medications
- Strategies for selecting the right ADHD medication and fine-tuning that ADHD medication for you and/or your ADHD child
- Whether ADHD medication side effects can cause tics and/or aggression
Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Dr. Dodson's podcast episode and links to his top medication articles
Listen to the free podcast episode, ADHD Medications: Minimizing Side Effects and Using Meds Effectively, and download the slides.
Plus receive our FREE e-newsletter about ADHD treatment