ADHD Webinar: Sharpen Your ADHD Teen's Executive Skills with Peg Dawson, Ed.D.
Peg Dawson, Ed.D., answers all of your questions about how to sharpen your ADHD teen's executive skill set.
Peg Dawson, Ed.D., received her doctorate in school/child clinical psychology from the University of Virginia. She worked as a school psychologist for 16 years in Maine and New Hampshire, and, for the past 20 years, has worked at the Center for Learning and Attention Disorders in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, where she specializes in the assessment of children and adults with learning and attention disorders. Dawson is co-author of Smart but Scattered and Smart but Scattered Teens.
In her Sharpen Your ADHD Teen's Executive Skill Set Webinar, Peg Dawson, Ed.D., addresses your questions about...
- Learning how parents can help their teens make their own decisions
- Proven ways to strengthen your teen’s 11 executive skills
- Tips for improving your teen’s time management and working memory
- Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Peg Dawson's webinar and BONUS webinar resources!
Read what people are saying about Peg Dawson's Webinar...
- "This was very informative -- thank you! I'm parenting an ADHD teen and need all the support I can get."
- "Peg Dawson offered useful tips in addressing executive function deficits of ADHD teens. I will definitely be sharing this webinar with my husband."
- "My son is not a teen anymore, but Peg Dawson had many strategies that I will encourage him to try out as he works on the next chapter of his life. Thank you for all the great information!"
Listen to the free recording of Peg Dawson's Sharpen Your ADHD Teen's Executive Skill Set Webinar and download the free webinar slides, along with bonus webinar resources.
Plus receive our free newsletter about parenting ADHD children