ADHD Webinar: Parenting Strategies for ODD & ADHD Children with Ross Greene, Ph.D.
Ross W. Greene, Ph.D., answers all of your questions about parenting a child with oppositional defiant disorder (ODD) and ADHD.
Ross W. Greene, Ph.D., is the author of the well-known books The Explosive Child and Lost at School, and the originator of a model of care emphasizing collaborative resolutions to the problems contributing to children’s behavioral challenges. He is also associate clinical professor in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Greene founded the nonprofit Lives in the Balance (livesinthebalance.org) to provide free, web-based resources and to advocate on behalf of behaviorally challenged kids and their parents, teachers, and other caregivers.
In his ODD and ADHD: Parenting Strategies for Working with Defiant Children (Ages 6-12) Webinar, Ross Greene, Ph.D., addresses your questions about...
- Tips for calming your defiant child
- How to "reason" with your ODD child
- Strategies to help your kid manage frustration and problem solve
- Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Dr. Ross Greene's webinar and BONUS webinar resources!
Read what people are saying about Dr. Ross Greene's Webinar...
- "Thank you so much for this. I absolutely LOVED Dr. Greene's webinar. He's an engaging presenter, and his talking points were very informative. I am now armed with more knowledge and skills to help my 6-yr-old daughter. Thank you for the free information!"
- "I found the webinar very useful, particularly the information about collaboratively solving issues with your child. Sticker charts don't work with our ADHD son, so we will be trying these techniques and referring to Dr. Greene's website, Lives in the Balance, for more resources. Thank you for putting on these webinars!"
- "Thank you so much for offering this! I now have a new perspective and understanding. I truly feel I have been given tools that are going to make a difference in our lives! I think the best part was the "real life" examples that were given. Most times, people will tell what you should do, but not explain what they mean. I look forward to reading Dr. Greene's books. I like his approach. I also look forward to more webinars. Thank you for caring about our children!"
Listen to the free recording of Dr. Ross Greene's Parenting Strategies for ODD & ADHD Children webinar and download the free webinar slides, along with bonus webinar resources.
Plus receive our free newsletter about parenting ADHD children